Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Get more traffic to your blog

John Reese just recently announced a new idea for bloggers to get more traffic.

This new program can help you drive tons of traffic to your blog on an ongoing basis, but you need to HURRY as there is a definite advantage to being an early adopter of this amazing service!

Basically, it’s similar to ad exchanges, but it’s targeted towards your blog content. And, because it’s created by John Reese, I do believe it will be good.I could try to explain it, but he put together a great video that does it better than I could.

Click here to get more traffic to your blog.

Let me know if you try it. I’ll be reviewing my results soon.

Corrie

PS. If you look to the right, you’ll see how it works.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM , Blogger David at free Christian resources said...

Hi Corrie,

I started using BlogRush last week and have had a few visitors from it. I'm particularly impressed by the speed they are implementing new elements to it since launch. It will be interesting to see how it goes in the long term.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home