Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pray for those in authority

You should pray for those that are in authority every day. Below is a prayer that I got out of a booklet called "Speak the Word" by Marilyn Hickey.


Today, I pray for my President and those in authority over me that their hearts are in the hand of the Lord and He turns them whithersoever He will (Prov. 21:1).

Our nation, pastors, and church are blessed because our God is the Lord and we are the people He has chosen for His inheritance (Ps 33:12).

The Body of Christ and I are the righteousness of God; therefore I exalt this nation and bind principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness and render them ineffective against my nation, my churchm, my family, and myself, in the Name of Jesus (II Cor. 5:12; Prov 14:34; Eph 6:12).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home